Saturday, July 2, 2016

Scrapbook Nerd Summer Camp

Hi all, I was missing all the amazing ladies at Scrapbook Nerd so I asked if I could be a guest designer for their 4th annual Summer Camp. For my first challenge "Campfire Songs" I am challenging you to use lyrics on tour layout.


I used this photo of my son's grade 7 class and the song I chose for their year end video from Owl City called Verge. The lyrics are perfect for grad and my favorite line was "out on the verge of the rest of our lives".


I am using the Amy Tangerine Better Together collection from Scrapbook Nerd which is a really fun collection and has some fun journaling tags.


I used them as layers and also made a pocket to add some journaling cards.


I added some cards in the pocket and used the Our Playlist to write the songs that Linden is listening to right now and also used the Good Friends tag to write down his friends and teacher and other details.


Head on over to ScrapbookNerd.com to play along with some awesome challenges, games and prizes.


Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: