Friday, April 8, 2016

Let's Get Creative

I have a new video series starting on my YouTube channel today called "Let's Get Creative". I am challenging myself to use my supplies in fun and creative ways. For my first video I am using this pineapple stamp from the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers Collection and trying to use it three different ways.


I am not a stamper at all but I love this stamp (and all things pineapple right now) and wanted to think outside the box and come up with some fun ways to use it.  First up I used it as a stitching template and you could really do this with any stamp as long as it's not too detailed.



I stamped it on some kraft paper and then stitched the image using a simple back stitch for the top and outline then filling in the pineapple with french knots. I added them to this cute frame from Target filled with some cuties in their Stitch hats.


To see another pineapple project check back on my blog later this week.




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out my video.


No comments: