Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Inspiration - Quotes

Welcome to another instalment of Inspiration Friday. Today Joy and I are taking our inspiration from quotes. I decided to make a decor piece for my craft room and wanted to use the fun On Trend 2 collection from My Minds Eye which is full of my favourite things.  My favourite colours, flamingos, pineapples, cactus, flowers and gold.

First I scoured Pinterest and found these fun quotes about flamingos:

I love this I might have to do a layout or Midori page and use it lol.


Yep - who gives a flock!


Love this one...


I settled on this one:


I used my American Crafts Clipboard as the backdrop and created this fun piece to hang up.

You can see the video showing how I created it on my channel here 




Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: