Friday, March 25, 2016

Inspiration Friday - Sketches

This week Joy and I are taking our inspiration from a sketch. I don't usually work with sketches so this was a little out of the comfort zone for me but I actually found that it made the process a lot quicker and because of my limited time these days I might need to use them more. We used this fun sketch from Scrapfriends.com I found online.


I wanted to use this photo from the past month from my son's first competition, they did amazing and two routines made it to the top 10 overall for the competition which is awesome.



I have heard the term "Squad Goals" quite a bit on-line and thought it would be the perfect title for this layout. I used the Finders Keepers collection from Amy Tangerine I love the colors.



I followed the sketch pretty much bank on and added some black ink and rub ons.


I had a lot of fun making this layout, you can see the video here...




And don't forget to check out how Joy was inspired by this layout on her channel.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: