Friday, January 15, 2016

Carpe Diem Planner Set Up

I am using the Simple Stories Carpe Diem planner for a planner/my 365 album this year. Here is how I am setting it up (you can see a video on my YouTube channel).



I am using the Robin Egg planner look how gorgeous it is.


I added a Maggie Holmes tassel that matched perfectly and used the inside pockets for extra stickers and accessories.



This is the monthly view and I will keep that one pretty simple just the important stuff.


I love the little sticky note today divider and will get lots of use out of these cute sticky notes.


The week view has plenty of room to write and decorate.



I will also be adding in page protectors to add my photos, this is a Simple Stories 2x2 page protector and I just re-punched the holes so it fit on the rings,


I will be adding my photos from every day and using the last note page to write down what went on that month and what each photo was about.


I can't wait to start using this planner it's so pretty.

Thanks for stopping by.