Monday, June 22, 2015

Rainbows and Unicorns

I usually make something for my son's classmates/dance mates at the end of they year. His dance friends are always doing the Unicorn in photos - it all started last year when my son made up a unicorn dance move and now they all pose like unicorns its so fun lol.  Here's a photo of some of them:


I had a bunch of charms from Epiphany Crafts so I made a charm that says "Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn."


Then I had to think of something to attach the charm to and my son said something with rainbows since unicorns and rainbows just go together.  I had made some fun tassels last month and thought some rainbow tassels would be perfect.


If I had thought it through, that I would have to make about 24 of these I might have decided on something different but since I had all ready started I knew I had to finish them lol.


I really love how they turned out and can't wait to give it to the girls.


Thanks for stopping by.