Friday, June 19, 2015

Inspiration Friday - Episide 1

Joy Atkinson and I are teaming up to bring you some fun and inspirational videos.  On the third Friday of every month we will be picking something that inspires us and using it as a starting point to get crafty.  For our first episode we used our favourite craft company as our inspiration. You can watch my first video here:



One of my all time favourite companies is Crate Paper, their collections are always amazing, trendy and fun and full of patterns and embellishments.  I almost always buy everything from all their collections.  For my first Inspiration Friday video I am using the new poolside collection.


Here is the completed layout, I used some of my all time favourite embellishments, chipboard frames, I absolutely adore them and use them in a lot of projects.


I also loved the Mason Jar pockets in this collection, so sweet.


The gold sequins are so cool, I love the gold touch it adds to this layout.


Next head on over to Joy's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCapSnOgBvIXFBT26JYi9LxQ and see how she got inspired by her favorite crafty company.

I hope you enjoy our first Inspiration Friday. To celebrate I am having a give-away on my YouTube channel so don't forget to subscribe, like and comment to be eligible to win.


No comments: