Saturday, June 13, 2015

Disney Love

Last month I talked about our first trip to Disney, this post I am going to be talking about our second trip which really wasn't that long after, February 2004. We had so much fun we new we wanted to go back right away and we decided to take my Mom.

One of my favorite memories from that trip was Linden running away from all the Princesses it was so funny he would literally turn and book it whenever he saw one even though they thought he was so cute and wanted to hug him. I managed to get one of them on camera before chasing after him.


My scrapbooking styles has definitely changed over the years in 2004 I did a lot of multi photo layouts and used my computer for my journalling. It was really nice having my Mom on this trip to help out with the boys. Luckily this time our film camera had no problems and we had some great photos when we got back. In the journalling I list our favorites, for my husband it was the parade, for me it was seeing the joy on every one's faces, my Mom loved the castle, Rhys loved the Astro Blasters ride and Linden loved the carousel and the gigantic lollipop his brother got.


I remember these early years at Disneyland fondly. The kids really wanted to meet all the characters and get their autographs. It really was a magical vacation.  They loved the parade and seeing all the characters singing and dancing. In fact I think this is where Linden's love of music, singing and dancing all started.  


I have also realized looking back that I really haven't scraped a lot of my Disneyland photos. I have taken probably tens of thousands over the last 12 years and only a few have made it on to layouts and in mini albums. It's something I really want to remedy this year.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments: