Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy 16!

I got the May Scrapbook Nerd kit at the perfect time.  I love all the Maggie Holmes Confetti papers and embellishments I got.  So fun!  I had so many birthdays I needed to scrapbook and make cards and gift card holders for and I got so much done.


First up my adopted daughter (not really but I love her like she's mine) had her 16th birthday a few days ago and I wanted to make her something fun.  I ended up making her a layout and I also made her a Heidi Swapp Marquis star for her room.


For the layout I layered some pretty patterned paper and used one of the embellished pockets to write her a little note from us.


For the marquis star I used some fun glitter paper. I think it will look so pretty in her room.


I can't believe 16 years has gone by so fast.


I can't wait to give it to her.

Thanks for stopping by.

 
 

No comments: