Monday, April 20, 2015

Captured

My April challenge at Scrapbook Nerd is using chipboard. I was having trouble with my printer and the only photos I had printed were some Disneyland Iphone photos.  I grabbed my collection of chipboard frames (and I have a lot) and set about making this super fun mini album.


I love how chunky it is and how easily it came together.  The cover photo is of the first day going down Main Street to the castle - one of my favorite sights!  For those of you who don't know me I am kind of a Disney fanatic and would love to live there ;)


I looked through my photos and added them to a frame then added just a few embellishments.  This shot was on a really cloudy day at California Adventure but the shot still turned out great.


I also added some journalling cards and chipboard embellishments through out this whole album.


A small World.  I know the music annoys most people but I love it!

\
Dumbo - believe it or not after being to Disneyland 8 times this was the first time the boys rode on Dumbo lol.


My favorite ride - Pirates of the Caribbean.



Astro Blasters.


World of Color show - so amazing. 




I love this photo of the boys on Splashdown - really they are enjoying it.


First time at Cars Land :)


I love making Disney albums it brings back the happiness and magic I feel when I am there.  I have also been enjoying the new podcast Magic Memory Keepers by Tracie Claiborne - I mean Disney and Scrapbooking what more could I ask for. You can listen to her podcast here http://magicmemorykeepers.blogspot.ca/.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments: