Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Scrapbook Nerd March Tutorial - Gift Card Holders

I am up on the Scrapbook Nerd Blog today with my March Tutorial - Gift Card Holders.  These are so simple to make and so cute!  First up you will need a 6x6 paper pad (I am using Dear Lizzy Serendipity), a bone folder and some embellishments.  That's it!


Take a 6x6 piece of patterned paper and fist score in half at 3".


Rotate the paper and score again at 4".


Fold the paper up along the 4" score line.


Then fold in half along the 3" score line and voilà a little gift card holder.  I use double sided thin tape to secure the edges closed.


Tear off the paper strips at the top of the 6x6 paper pad and attach them along the bottom of the front.


Then add a cute saying from the cut apart sheet.  I also added some fun Washi tape to my gift card holders.


Add an embellishment to finish it off and a gift card to the inside. 



If I am going to give a gift card as a present I like to personalize it with a cute gift card holder like these.  I always try and have a few on hand.


To add more fun to some of the cards I added glossy accents and glitter like on these cute doughnuts.




Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the glitter you added to the donuts.

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable!!