Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Guest Blogger at The Pocket Source

This month I had the opportunity to share some of my work over at The Pocket Source as a guest Blogger.  I shared my Project 365 Album that I am doing this year using my Color Crush Planner. 

This is my layout for February.  I added the vellum included when you get the planner for this month.


I used the day to day memory keeping insert to mark down what each photo of the day was.


I made this cute clip with my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Heart 25.


On the back side I added my calendar shot for February, some journalling about the month and some of the beautiful flowers from the Maggie Holmes collection.



I am still loving using this as a mini and have several more on pre-order to make other mini albums.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: