Thursday, February 5, 2015

Planner Love

So I haven't even gotten my planner in the mail yet (It is taking forever) and my hubby brought me back a whole bunch of goodies from his trip to California.  He stopped at the Paper Source, Target and several other stores and got some really cute fun stuff!


I love the little gold polka dot tin from Target my hubby knows me so well.  I also love the paper clips and gold heart doilies can't wait to use them all.


I also love the cute Toy Story pencil case that was from Daiso.  I have no idea what I am going to do with the pom poms but I will find a way to use them!

Do you use a planner?

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet hubby you have. You are well stocked for your new planner. I use a planner too and love to use washi tape in it. I'm excited about the Life Documented planner from simple stories.

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.7.29
canada goose uk
coach outlet
nike presto femme
jordan shoes
longchamp outlet
tods shoes
ugg boots on sale 70% off
adidas shoes
nike factory store
pandora