Friday, February 20, 2015

Dance Mom

I honestly never thought I would be a Dance Mom but here I am getting ready for competition season. This weekend is the Studio West Company Preview Show. I get so nervous watching my son dance on stage so I usually help out back stage - it's always crazy but so much fun.


Gearing up for all the upcoming competitions and recitals I made a little Dance emergency bag for me and one of my good friends.  I might end up making a few more for my son's teachers and friends.  I used a small plastic bag that has a zipper top and cut the patterned paper to fit inside and decorated it with some die cut flowers and the word DANCE.




I filled them with a tensor bandage, band aids, sewing kit, wipes, nail file, Q-tips and bobby pins.  Just some supplies that might come in handy - it seems like no matter how many bobby pins you buy you can never find one when you need it lol. 


I am really looking forward to seeing all the new dances and costumes it's always an exciting time of year.  Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

This is such a cute idea!!