Friday, November 7, 2014

Heidi Swapp September Skies

This week Epiphany Crafts and Heidi Swapp are teaming up for a week of amazing projects.  I was so excited to get to play with the new Heidi Swapp collection September Skies.  The flower paper is beyond gorgeous and I knew I would have to fussy cut it all up!  


I cut the whole piece of 12x12 paper up for this layout and just layered them along the left side of my photo.  I have always loved the graphic black and white with florals its just so striking so I paired my bouquet of flowers with the grey and white striped paper. 


To make the flowers pop a little more I used foam tape under a few and curled up the edges for even more dimension.


For the title of my layout I used the Color Magic Resist Dies along with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Tinsel.  I also added a splash of Tinsel onto the layout.


To finish it off I added the cute banner and the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Chevron 25 and the coordinating bubble caps. The chevrons really draw your eye to the title.


I have another Heidi Swapp project to share later this week (I used the fabulous mini album from this collection).

Thanks for stopping by.