Monday, November 3, 2014

Heidi Swapp September Skies - Mini Album

This week Epiphany Crafts and Heidi Swapp are teaming up for a week of amazing projects. I was so excited to get to play with the new Heidi Swapp collection September Skies.  For my first project I used the Daybook Mini Album along with the 6x6 paper pad and all the fun embellishments.


For the cover I added the fun transparencies and the die cut and added some of the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Chevron 25 and coordinating bubble caps to direct your eye to the title.


I love love love the colors in the collection especially the green color!



I added my favourite Instagram photos from the year to this mini album - I had so much fun looking back over the year and picking them out.



































I love this mini album so much fun!  The embellishments in this collection are amazing.

Thanks for stopping by.