Friday, November 28, 2014

December Daily 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Time for December Daily to start.  It's one of my favorite scrappy times of the year.  I love making this mini album.


This year I am using the same size album as last year - it's a Simple Stories 6x8 album that I altered.


I painted the fabric as it really didn't match the papers I wanted to use. I am using the Crate Paper Bundled Up collection from last year.  Even though it's older I really love it and found some at Scrapbook Nerd so just decided to use it again.


I love the little Santa chipboard, he is so cute (and probably the whole reason I ordered this collection again lol).  I added a gold doily and layered some of the patterned papers.


I have organized all my supplies and I am ready to get started - what's up for December 1st?  Hopefully a visit from our Elf Nick.  Can't wait to see what mischief he gets up to this year.