Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall Is In the Air

This month Scrapbook Nerd and The Cut Shoppe have teamed together for some awesome exclusive cut files.  The first set is called Fall is in the Air and has some great leaf patterns and titles.

 
I used the Fall is in the Air as my title and cut leaves from 2 papers from a 6x6 paper pad to create a simple layout. I took the picture I used at the end of August and I couldn't believe how many colorful leaves I found.  I guess fall really is in the air.

 
I hand stitched around the paper and on two of the leaves.

 
I used the new Crate Paper Notes and Things collection for this layout as I don't have any fall themed papers in my collection.

 

 
I love these new cut files and I can't wait to use the triangles in my Project Life soon :)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful, Fleur! Love the way you have the leaves falling down the page. Awesome photo too!

Unknown said...

I really like the simple & beautiful layout. The hand stitching adds so much and I really like the leaves.