Monday, September 1, 2014

Cars Land

Usually when I order all the papers from a collection there is usually one or two that I don't use or can't seem to make work for me.  I got the Crate Paper Open Road collection and there was a patterned paper that had cars all over it.  I really thought I would have a tough time using it but when I thought about doing a Disney Cars Land layout with it it worked perfectly.

 
I also layered some 6x6 paper pad papers under the photos that were also car related.

 
This Fuel die cut was perfect - my kids were fueling up with the cute pylon cups you can get there (I couldn't resist buying them).

 
I added some of the fun borders to the top of each photo.  I love these.
 
 
I am so glad I tried to make this paper work I love the end result of this layout. 

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments: