Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Aladdin

My son recently starred in a local production of Aladdin.  He was amazing as Aladdin and I was one proud Mama.  I took a lot of photos but wanted to scrap the few Instagram photos I had taken from the rehearsals and behind the scenes. 
 
 
I used the new Crate Paper Notes and Things collection and I was so inspired I really love how this page turned out.
 
 
I added a bunch of the chipboard frames and used layers and photos and embellishments to decorate each one.
 
 
I love the die cut tags that come with this collection and the Kraft with the mix of grey and pink and mint green - so pretty.

 
The group cast shot was a tough one to get.

 
Here he is riding his magic carpet with Jasmine.  I used a gold lamp I cut out with my Silhouette.

 
I loved getting to sneak into rehearsals to see how it was coming together.

 
I cut the Aladdin title with my Silhouette and glued it to a transparency to make it look like it was floating in the frame.

 
If you would like to watch my son perform here is a video of him.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

A lot of great pictures in this layout ! Very nicely done !

Unknown said...

You have such a cool son. Love all the layering and the way you used the frames.