Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Birthday Wishes

I couldn't believe the box of goodies I got from Me and My Big Ideas, I was so excited!  I knew immediately I wanted to make a mini album and I knew the 8x8 page kit would make a great base for a mini album. 

 
The 8x8 page kits have everything you need to make 8x8 pages including stickers and chipboard.  I folded the pages in half and glued them together, then I folded in the side to make the pages 4x6".  I scalloped the edges of the folded side and added the fun stickers and embellishments to the pages. 


I can't get enough of the new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Butterfly 25! It is the perfect size to add to any project.

 
I also used the MAMBI clear stickers in this mini album, the gold stickers are beautiful.






I also added some fun MAMBI puffy arrow stickers.

 
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: