Monday, June 2, 2014

PL/365 Catch Up

I am actually doing well keeping up with Project Life just not taking pictures and sharing it here on my blog so here is a catch up.

Competition season has started and Linden had his first competiton and they did great.  We went flower shopping for the garden and I wore flip flops for the first time this year!

 
I love the Simple Stories clear stickers they are awesome!


Another day another competion - this one was Hop Hop they did great again.  Linden's bestie Sophia is in the same class so they hung out and Linden was so happy he got one of the Funky Monkey's

 
Mike was able to make this one and he snapped this pretty photo of Sophia.

 
I tried a new app called Collect and I love that it added the text and date underneath the photo for me. I am not sure if I like not having more space for embellishment but this is great if you are behind and want to do a quick catch up. 

 
I just added a few stickers and some patterned paper underneath and I was done in no time.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm playing catch up too & I haven't tried the collect app. yet either. Great pages Fleur, are you liking the smaller sized pages?