Friday, June 27, 2014

Headphones

My teen aged son has taken to wearing his headphones all the time, playing video games, doing homework, listening to music, it just seems like he has them on all the time.  I knew I wanted to use the song lyrics from The Mounties song Headphones on this layout but wasn't sure how.

 
I ended up cutting out some of the lyrics with my Silhouette Cameo and I really loved how it looked.

 
I used the Crate Paper Boys Rule collection and layered some journaling cards with the photo under the lyrics.

 
I was really happy with how this layout turned out - now if I can only get him to take the darn things off every once in a while.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So awesome...Great title and LO. I have not really tried to cut a large title....this makes me want to try.