Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dance/Musical Theatre

This year Linden is in Company Competitive Hip Hop and Musical Theatre, he was so excited to be asked and has worked really hard.  I couldn't be prouder!  I knew I would need to be really organized since I work and getting him to all the competitions was going to be crazy.  I was going to make a simple organizer but decided why not make it a little pretty :)
 
 
I used the Plus One collection from Amy Tangerine, I love the black foam script words!
 
 
I used a Cover-All and created an album that has all the dance information in one spot and made it so it will fit in my dance bag.
 
 
I printed off some 4x6 calendars to fit into the page protectors and used the thin washi and enamel dots to mark the dates.
 
 
 
I am not quite finished getting all the information in it but I know it's going to be a big help.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.






No comments: