Friday, January 31, 2014

January PL/365 pages

This is my first year doing a Project Life/365 album so today I thought I would share some of my January pages. It's a mix of products from Crate Paper, Dear Lizzy, Chic Tags and Amy Tangerine.  I figure this album is a good way to use up all my leftover paper and embellishments.
 
My youngest made his first YouTube Video which was very good.  I have been working on two baby mini albums for friends and family having babies this year.  The new Olympic Coke Cans came out.
 

 
Making Lego Invitations for my son's birthday.  Rainy days - nothing new here.  Buttons cuddling with my oldest.  They have such a great bond.


 
Dinner with the Clipper Chicks, these girls are awesome!  Sunday dinner at Mom's while Mike is out of town.


 
Soccer practice.  Nightly routine watching TV with my youngest. Right now it's Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls.  After 3 band rehearsal.


 
Dad came home with some fun new Lego from the new Lego Movie.  UniKitty is so cute :)


 
I will have more to share once I get pictures.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tanya Ham said...

Great job so far!! :)