Thursday, December 19, 2013

Epiphany Crafts and Ruby Rock-It week

This week on the Epiphany Crafts blog we are sharing some Ruby Rock-It projects. 

Every year I try and get my kids to sit down and write their favorites for the year, or give me some journaling for a mini album about them but with 14 and 10 year old boys it's not easy! I was so excited when I saw the questionnaire type journaling cards in the new Ruby Rock-It Essence collection I knew immediately they would make a great mini album.
journal2013
journal2013p3
I found the perfect journaling card for the front and filled the inside with the question cards and some blank cards so I could write my own stuff about them in the mini album too.
journal2014p3
journal2013p2
journal2013p1
journal201p5

journal201p6
 
To finish off the album I added an Epiphany Crafts Heart 25 charm to the binder ring.
 
journal2013cu
Cypress2013 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great mini, those cards are perfect!

Sarah said...

great mini! love that you added their answers in their own writing :)

Lisa Echerd said...

What a great way to capture their lives at this moment!

Margie Higuchi said...

Fabulous mini! LOVE that they added their handwriting into the journaling - great idea!

Unknown said...

This is so great Fleur, you have such a great style!

Anonymous said...

Wow this such a great idea...love it!!!! :) Evie

Nirupama said...

This is just a gorgeous mini. I love the masculine and elegant feel :)