Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Mason Jars

I love making decorations for the holidays and Thanksgiving is no exception.

 
I wanted to make a fall centrepiece for my table and I had collected lots of pine cones, so I filled the jars with pine cones and decorated them with the new Imaginisce fall collection.

 
I first added some Punky Sprouts doilies then used a circle scallop punch and cut out some patterned paper.

 
To finish them off I added some of the fun stickers to the lids, some twine and some die cuts and the So Thankful sticker to the middle jar.

 
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super cute!!

pinkalishious said...

im loving these xx

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love these! Such a great addition to your holiday decor.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for fall decor!

Unknown said...

Really fun fall decor and a great idea for mason jars.