Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tag your it!

Mt second project for the Colors of Christmas release party was a collection of Christmas Tags.  Can't wait to see these all wrapped up on presents!

 
For the top three I used a standard shipping tag and covered them with patterned paper.
 
 
Then I added the cute die cuts, stickers and gems to them.

 
I love the little critters in this collection - so cute.

 
For the bottom three tags I used the die cut pad as the base for the tags.
 
 
Then I stamped the ornament onto patterned paper and again on white cardstock.  I typed the recipients name on the white cardstock cut out just the centre potion and glued it to the one I had stamped on the patterned paper.
 

  I love how it personalizes my gift tags.

 
For this tag I also added some cute small white pom poms to the snowflakes.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally love these

Anonymous said...

Your tags are adorable!