Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall Fun

Fall is so beautiful, I love the changing leaves and gorgeous colors. I wanted to incorporate some of those colors and fall fun in some cards.
 
Fall1
 
For the first card I made a confetti pouch filled with sequins and attached it to the front of my card.
 
Fall1CU1
To finish of the card I added an arrow paperclip and some Epiphany Crafts Button Studio buttons in the large and small size.
 
Fall1CU2

For my second card I used a journaling card with a fun sentiment and attached it to the centre of my card.
 
Fall2

I added an apple shaped clip and some Epiphany Crafts Button Studio buttons to this layout using the apple images I found on the patterned paper.
 
Fall2CU1
 
 
This card would be a great card for teachers too.
 
 
Fall2CU2
 
I hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall where you are.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE those leaves! so pretty

barbara macaskill said...

What a pretty card!TFS!

Sarah said...

Very cute! Love the colourS. Fall is my favourite :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are so pretty! Love the buttons on each card. :)

Amanda said...

Adorable cards!! The colors are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Really sweet cards!

Tammy said...

These are awesome cards. Totally loving the whole shaped paper clip thing. I have a growing collection too and love that you used them on these cards. :)

NC Peach said...

I love the confetti and all the details you added! Very cute!

PS. Thanks for stopping by today! I really appreciate it!

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE those shaped clips and the Epiphany Crafts buttons!!! :)