Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Gift Bags


I love Halloween, one of my favorite times of the year!  We usually go all out and that includes giving my friends some spooky treats. 
 
I made these cute little treat bags and will fill them full of their favorite Halloween candies. 
 
 
For the two black bags I used the Black Ice collections to make the bags and used Hot Rocks to make a blinged out ghost and to add some eyes to my bat and some bling to the clothespin. 
 
 
For the orange treat bag I used the new Bushel of Fall collection and added some of the beautiful fall die cuts. 

I can't wait to give these out.  Thanks for stopping by. 




10 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Those are adorable!

Danielle said...

Oooh they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Really cute bags, the orange one is my fave!

Sarah said...

these are adorable! Love the blingy ghost!

Isbaha said...

So cute ! Love the pinclothes bat !

Ryan said...

Love that belonged out ghost!

Nirupama said...

*belonged out

Andie said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE that blinged out ghostie!!!! Very spooky cute bags, Fleur :-) You have lucky friends!

Tanya Ham said...

WOW! Those are awesome!!! Super cute!!!

Barbara said...

Awesome bags!