Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Life

Here's another one of my monthly mini's - I have so much fun making these.  This month I used a lot of the Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection and her fun embroidery kit for the title.

 
To keep this months' mini simple I just used paper to create the whole thing.  The cover is one of the 12x12 sheets cut and folded to create a 6x6 cover.


We attended an 80's party, I dressed up with my friends as one of the Bananarama girls and Mike was Corey Hart.

 
We were so happy to make it back to Disneyland this year, this was one of my favorites of the boys.

 
My son had Life Skills Cooking and had some homework to do - he made pizza and cinnamon buns, not a bad homework assignment - yum!

 
My son excited to get an excellent report card, Mom and Dad were pretty happy too.

 
My baby girl Buttons, being bad as usual. 

 
I am so loving doing these minis and the kids love flipping through them and remembering what a great year it's been so far.
 
Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Why has it taken me so long to follow your blog? I must be crazy! This mini is gorgeous!!! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is fabulous, Fleur! Such a fun way to document day-to-day life.

Kimberly Kett said...

Seriously ADORABLE!! Love the stitching!!

Unknown said...

Great mini and a fun homework assignment for your son. Yum indeed :)