Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shaped Cards

This week on the Imaginisce Blog we are creating shaped cards.  I had so much fun playing with the Imaginisce Silhouette files for these cards, I used the compass and tent files and cut them out using the Outdoor Adventure collection. 

 
For the compass I cut out the outline shape twice and used my I-top and added a brad to the top to hold the card closed. 
 
For the tent card I cut the tent shape twice and glued the very top of the two pieces together.
 
Thanks for stopping by.



6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

just adorable

Sue Althouse said...

What fun cards! I do lots more shaped cards now that I have a Silhouette.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I especially like the compass with the brad binding.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are so cute!

Catherine said...

These are fabulous cards! Going to have to check out those shape files.

Barbara said...

Have fun Are these!