Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bucket of fun

Summer break is just around the corner, before I know it the kids will be out of school and I the dreaded "I'm bored" will start happening.  This year I decided to create a summer bucket list of things we would like to do.  We all will add 10 things we would like to do over the summer then when we can we will pick from the list and hopefully this will alleviate the boredom.
 
 
Being a scrapbook of course means I have to make it cure too LOL.  I used this cute tin bucket I found at Target and dressed it up with the fun October Afternoon Midway collection. 
 
 
I made a bunch of tags and used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 at the top to make them easier to pull out.
 
 
 
I also used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 to make the bottle cap magnets that attach to the bucket and when summer is over they will make their way onto my fridge.  The Round 25 is the perfect size to fit into bottle caps - imagine all the crafting possibilities!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.





5 comments:

Tammy said...

What a fun project! Love this idea. Adorable, yet functional. Perfect! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Another wonderful idea! I try to keep the "I'm bored's" to a minimum too. I'd love to know what ends up on your list.

Becky said...

what A Great Idea, LoveThis!!

Tracy said...

Okay, this is to cute.
I love this idea. I really love those bottle cap magnets :)
My girls did something similar to this for their photo shoot ideas :)

Sue Althouse said...

What a great idea! I love that you made a literal bucket for your list items.