Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Butterfly Gift Bag

This week on the Imaginisce blog we are doing a color combo challenge. 


Not only did I love the colors from this month’s color challenge but I also loved the beautiful butterfly in the photo and decided to incorporate it into my project.

 
I made a gift bag and used my Silhouette to cut out the branch, flowers and butterfly and added them to the bag. 
 
To finish off the flowers I used the Glam Rocks in white for the centre of the flowers.
 
Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog to see more of the Design Teams take on this beautiful color combo.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty and perfect for spring!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love the colors and butterfly.

Mary Jo said...

That is a gorgeous color combo.
And such a pretty bag!