Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Imaginisce Good Dog

I am up on the Imaginisce blog today with my projects for their new release Good Dog.  I really loved the colors and die cuts in this collection, so cute!
 
For my first project I made a Dog Leash Hook. What dog doesn’t need their own special place to hang their leash and doggie bags? 
 
 
To create this Dog Leash Hook I covered some heavy clipboard wood with patterned paper and added some hooks. I used all the fun sticker, chipboard and die cut embellishments that come in this collection.
 
 
I especially loved the dog bone so I added it with some foam tape to give the project some dimension.
 
 
For my second project I made a Photo Holder for this sweet photo of my friends dog Gadget.  I started with a giant clothes pin and covered it with patterned paper. 

 
 I added a banner shape and cute sticker to the centre of the clothes pin. 
 
 
For additional embellishments I cut out some little paw prints and used foam tape to attach them.To finish off the holder I added some coordinating twine.
 
 
This collection is perfect for all the fur babies in your house!  Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog to see more amazing projects using this collection.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

danni reid. said...

oh my! soooo cute♥

Mary Jo said...

Cute! Love the photo holder :)

LB whosthischick said...

Just wonderful. Great idea and love all the embelishments.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are adorable projects! I love them both.

Anonymous said...

I love both these projects!! What a lucky pup you have! xo Evie

Tracy said...

Your projects are so sweet.
Love the leash holder, so cute :)

Sue Althouse said...

This is adorable, I love those bright, happy colors!