Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Cards and Wrap

It's my turn over at the Epiphany Crafts blog today.  This week is all about holiday cards and wrap so I created a gift set that includes a gift box, a card and a tag.

 
I used the beautiful Sleigh Ride collection from Crate Paper and the Studio Calico Spread Joy stamps to create this set. 

 
I covered the box in patterned paper and added a journaling card to the front. I used one of the border scallop stickers along the top by cutting it in layers. I wrapped some twine around the top and used my Epiphany Craft Shape Studio Tool Circle 25 and the coordinating metal charms to add a fun embellishment.
 
 
The mittens were punched from the patterned paper I also used for the card.

 
I created a mitten wreath by hand cutting around the mittens.  For the centre I stamped the snowflake image and used the Epiphany Craft Shape Studio Tool Circle 25 to punch it out and then added the Button Cap to the top. 

 
I love the Studio Calico wooden snowflakes, I added some to each of the projects.  I really love them just plain they are so pretty.

 
For the tag I added the same patterned paper and another journaling card with the same color scheme and tied it all together with the twine and snowflakes.
 
 
I had so much fun making this set, I can't wait to add a present and give it to someone this Christmas.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a beautiful trio! I know I'd be thrilled to get a gift presented like this.

Jingle said...

These are SO super cute!

Barbara said...

you have some of the best ideas. I love this gift box! Nice work.

Mary Jo said...

Those are such pretty projects!
And love the veneer snowflakes :)

June said...

So cute! I love the mitten wreath!

Patricia said...

So fun! I especially love your mitten wreath- very cute!

Laura said...

I love those wood veneer snowflakes. The mitten wreath is an adorable idea

Sue Althouse said...

Such lovely projects! Love the colors and the snowflakes!

Tracy said...

Your projects are all lovely and festive. I really like you decorative gift box