Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Setting

Today I am up over at the Epiphany Crafts blog with my Thanksgiving Table Setting.  I had so much fun using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Oval 25 and the Metal Charms Oval 25.  I created a card, napkin ring and place setting using the Lily Bee Autumn Spice collection.


For more details and to watch a video I created showing how I made these projects head on over to the Epiphany Crafts Blog .

Here is the video for how I created this table setting:



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

Love you how you used the Lily Bee line! Super cute! :)

Janet's Joy said...

Lovely table setting Fleur!

gale said...

Beautiful table setting. I love the video too-it's nice to see how it was made.

Tracy said...

Your table setting is lovely. Great projects :)