Monday, November 26, 2012

Simple Stories Accordion Album

It's Simple Stories week over at the Epiphany Crafts Blog this week and we got to play with the Simple Stories Harvest Lane Collection.  I wanted to create a mini album that can also be displayed and these accordion albums are perfect for that.


To create it I used two pieces of patterned paper measuring 4" x 12" and scored them at 4" and glued the two pieces together to make the base of the album.

Then I cut out the 4" x 6" journaling cards from the patterned paper and adhered them onto each of the sides of the album.
 
I decorated the cover with the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Square and the Square Metal Charms.  I found a sticker on the sheet that was the perfect size to fit into the square charm and attached it with some twine.

 
I used the stickers from the coordinating sticker sheet to decorate the pages.  I really love how this type of album can be placed on a shelf or mantle and displayed.

Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is so cool! great job

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful! Great job with the Harvest Lane!

laura said...

This is so awesome. I love the colors (I love that collection!) Terrific

Tracy said...

Your album is so pretty. I love the embellishments you used, that charm is so cute.
Great front cover.

Mary Jo said...

that is just adorable!!! :)
I love that line!

Norma G. said...

Gorgeous album!