Friday, October 26, 2012

You'll find us chasing the sun!

This week is the Sweet Stamp Shop week on the Epiphany Crafts blog and I am up today with my project.  I wanted to make a mini album for our trip to the cabin this summer. I knew I wanted to use the title "You'll Find us Chasing the Sun" from the song by The Wanted so I used that as the inspiration for the starting point for this album. Here's a sneak peek of my project using the Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms Round 25.



I also used the Dream Ocean stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop and the Shoreline paper collection by American Crafts.  To see the rest of the mini album and get more details head on over to the Epiphany Crafts blog.


Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such fun, happy, summer colors! The sneaks look wonderful!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Cute mini! Gorgeous details. :)

Madeline said...

So bright and cheerful! Love the color palette!

Staci said...

Can't wait to see the rest! Have a great weekend!