Saturday, June 9, 2012

Me

I wanted to make a little mini about some of my favorite things right now.  I love looking back at these mini albums to see what was going on in my life at that time and what thinks I still like or have moved on from.


I used tags for the pages and added some of my favorite Instagram photos.


My partner in crime :)


My oldest, Rhys, is so thoughtful, caring and just a beautiful person.  He loves computers and science and wants to be a robotic engineer when he gets older.


Confetti :)


My youngest son is so crazy and fun and full of life.  He loves music and plays piano, does musical theatre and Hip Hop.


My house.


My favorite drink is a Coke Slurpee.


Love the Dear Lizzy foam letters.  This album was made with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection which is one of my favorite collections ever.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: