Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Instagram Love

I have fallen in love with the Instagram App on my IPhone. It makes every photo I take look amazing, I love the ease of sharing photos on Facebook and Twitter and well just everything about it.


I had some of my Instagram photos developed and I was so excited to see if they looked as good as they do on my phone. To my delight they turned out beautiful. I decided to create a little mini album for all the photos that would probably not end up on a layout using the Zutter Cover-Alls and the new Dear Lizzy collection called Neopolitan.



To start I completely covered the mini album with paper inside and out. Along the bottom of the cover I used the Dear Lizzy ruffle paper which I love. Then I added a chipboard accent that looks like a polaroid photo and one of my Instagram photos of our cat Buttons, some twine and a button finished it off.



For this mini I used some pocket pages and some plain pages on the inside. For the pocket pages I added tags so that I could add another photo, memorabilia or maybe some journaling.



The smaller size Cover-Alls and the Instagram photos make a perfect pair. This mini is a perfect size for me to throw into my purse or to make as a gift for a friend.



To see more photos of this mini album you can view it here.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Fleur

7 comments:

danni reid. said...

oh i LOVE this so, so much, love how you used this line with your pics♥

Danielle said...

Gorgeous mini album!

Alex said...

Wooow! This is gorgeous! I love it! Love the elegant look of the cover. Great work!

Unknown said...

what a fabulous mini album Fleur - love it

Deanna said...

What a great mini! LOVE it!

Zarah said...

That is TOO adorable! (Kinda makes me regret selling my BIA...! ;))

pruts said...

ooh lovely mini !!