Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beach chairs

One of my favorite places to visit is Savary Island, every year we are very lucky to go with our friends and have a week of relaxation.  The kids love going to the beach and building sandcastles.  They also love to build lots of other things from sand including a crab castle, tables and chairs. 


Sophia and Linden made these sand chairs to make sitting on the beach more comfortable,  I love the imagination these two have when they are together :)


I used the Tim Holtz Coredination cardstock for the circles and used sand paper on the edges to distress them.  I love the kraft color showing through the dark grey.


I can't wait to go again this year.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Love this beach layout! The distressed edges looks great!

danni reid. said...

i love the palette and those half circles, amazing page!

Deanna said...

What a fun technique with all the circles!