Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day

I was so excited to get the news yesterday that I am on the We Scrap Iteam!

Today they are hosting a World Card Making Day Crop and Copic Card Tag! They asked if I could do a card challenge and I knew right away what I wanted to do. I have been having so much fun using my Glimmer Mists on my cards so I made it my challenge.

Here is my card:



To make this card I embossed this cool stamp image by memory Box with black embossing powder on white cardstock then sprayed several colors of Glimmer Mist over the image. Let it dry for a few seconds then gently wipe the Glimmer Mist of the embossed image. I added some torn paper and buttons with twine to the card.


I hope you can play along just head on over to the We Scrap forum and get out your mists!

No comments: