Friday, October 29, 2010

We Scrap Blog Hop



Welcome to the We Scrap Autumn Inspired Blog Hop!

Let’s hop along with our Inspiration Team from WeScrap.com today…
Tara Thynne (http://thynner5.blogspot.com/)
Sue Sykes (http://www.kewl-beans.blogspot.com/)
Sarah Nolan (http://www.theoccasionalcreation.blogspot.com/)
Fleur Smith (http://fleursbydesign.blogspot.com/)
Allison Cope (http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/)
One final stop in the WeScrap forums.

We have some prizes to offer and possibly some RAKs to offer up too! To be eligible for any of the prizes or RAKs please leave a comment for each designer as you go along your journey today. All prizes will be announced in the WeScrap forum on Friday November 5th. Prizes must be claimed no later than Friday November 12th

For me fall is all about Halloween! I love to decorate the house and dress up. So for my project I created a halloween layout with the new Bo Bunny line. It was perfect for my photos of the boys making some monster cupcakes.


How cute are the little monsters (not mine the ones on the paper LOL).


Thanks for stopping by!

Next your headed to Alison's Blog

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fussy cutting you did. Adorable line, cute layout.

holly_m said...

Great layout! How fun! (I'm making Halloween cupcakes this weekend, too! It's getting me all excited!) =)

Unknown said...

So cute. I just love that Bo Bunny line.
-Cher

SusieJ said...

First time I've seen that Bo Bunny line and I love what you've done with it Fleur.
Great photos too.
Sue xx

Vicki said...

Cute monsters - on the paper and yours LOL. Great layout. Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Love your LO! Reminds me of some spooky cupcakes from last year I need to scrap...pics that is...LOL

KellyG said...

So cute! Great layout! Love those monster cupcakes too!

{Sarah} said...

Super fun and cute! Love it!

Sue Sykes said...

Fantastic! Love the monsters! :)

Tara said...

I think your little monstors are adorable too. :)

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute fun LO... great accents and trims..

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Fleur, this is fantastic! Love your title - very clever. And that bat is just soooooo cute!!!! They look like they had an amazing time.

Unknown said...

What a great tradition to make cupcakes and decorate them. Your papers were so cute and how did you get your kids to wear color coordinating clothes to match the papers! What a great memory :)

curlyqmosaics said...

OMG! Those monster cupcakes are the cutest things! I love your layout, the title is very cool. It really pops off the page!

Drea said...

Oh my gosh that 3 eyed monster is adorable! Great use of some FUN paper!!

Unknown said...

wonderful page - those cupcakes look awesome. Love the black b/g with the bright monsters

Victoria said...

Wow - love your LO! What a great idea to do with the kids too!