Monday, November 23, 2009

Canadian Scrapbooker


I love Canadian Scrapbooker, one of my favorite magazines always chock full of great layouts and articles and the Winter 2009 issue has something really special - my son. At the end of the magazine they always have a photo of someone walking away to represent the end and this month it's a picture of my oldest son Rhys snowboarding down Whistler. It was the first time my husband Mike had taken him up and he did amazing, we were so proud of him and as soon as I saw the photo my husband took I knew it was special. Now to scrapbook it :)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

How cool is that! I will definately have to check it out next time I'm in the LSS.

Veronica said...

That is totally cool. Can't wait to see it.

nita said...

so cool Fleur! I will also take a peak next time I'm at SS

Glenda T. said...

That is soooo cool, I'll have to take a peek at my copy again! Congrats!!